Arriving In Switzerland

I made it to Switzerland. It is the most beautiful countryside I have ever seen, and it reminds me a lot of Colorado and the mountains. There are rolling hills all around and the sound of cow bells fills the air. We landed in Zurich after a short little 8-hour flight. It went honestly, very fast. I didn't sleep much, but international flights always have good entertainment. 

Dexter and I were picked up at the airport by his host dad George. We then rode by train to Bern where I caught a train to Langnau. There I was picked up by my host mom Christine and her two sons. We then drove the rest of the way to Eggiwil. This family lives on a farmhouse, they have cows, chickens, a variety of gardens, and bees. 





Parting with friends in DC was hard. Pictured: Sophie and Dexter







Comments

Popular Posts