Who are my host families? (Switzerland)

So far I have heard from 3 of my Switzerland host families. Getting to know them a little bit has only made me that much more excited to leave in a few short weeks. Living with someone new can be scary, but IFYE has done a great job so far at matching me up with families I will learn a lot from! 

My first host family is with a nice English teacher. She is going to be taking me in to meet her class since I know very little German, it will give them good practice. 


My next host family has sent me a video introducing themselves. I will be living with them at the end of July/ beginning of August. 



My last Switzerland host family will be with a lovely family with some young kids. I am excited to meet them. Erika and Fritz. They have three children. Martin is 7, Sandro 6 and Ladina 2. Their home is in the mountains.







Comments

Popular Posts